Asterash Asterash

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

Adventure Airstrike Adventure Airstrike

It's just a reskinned clone of one of the Notebook Wars games. Even has the same shop with the same upgrades.

BalloonBurst BalloonBurst

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of

this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

monkeypantyhose responds:

The game can only be played through a pc or laptop at the moment . Mobile support is a bit far off I'm afraid .

Book of Fate (Version 2!) Book of Fate (Version 2!)

You are Jimbo Solidar, the crazy-eyed shiny butt. Your ultimate fate is to infiltrate 20 bears at once.

Explosive Adventure Explosive Adventure

The physics works ok and the art is competent but it's a generic "artillery" type game with nothing new.
Also the ad at the end doesn't have a button to close or go back to menu.

vdmoparin responds:

Hi. Thank you for your review. The full version has more content and unique features. And just for you, I have attached back button to ad screen, сheck this!

Escape from Count Orlok's castle LPv1.8 Escape from Count Orlok's castle LPv1.8

First, get rid of the "fog" and make it a bit brighter so we can see what is going on... I got killed the first time because I didn't see the wheel to open the first stone door.
Second, we need a better way to input the numbers, whether by actually typing them or bigger sliders with notches on them so we don't spend too much time trying to get it right when we can get killed.
Third, I don't know the symbols of the zodiac by heart had to google them and that lost time got me killed so give us the full clue even if in two locations like one for the numbers and one for the symbols of each sign.
Otherwise it's a pretty decent first game. Keep up the good work.

Ganderoleg responds:

Thank you for playing and for your feedback.
I did find the sliders to be a bit small when I finished this version of the prototype level and they do need to be bigger. With full-screen mode turned on it is relatively o.k. but in windowed mode it’s almost unplayable.
Two locations with degrees and symbols is a very good idea and it will also expand the exploration aspect of the level a bit.
The wheel was supposed to be a little harder to spot but maybe I overdone the blending part :) I think that the gamma values in the level could be higher, I made them slide from 0.8 to 1 but they can go up to 1.2 without disturbing the color-values.
Thank you again for feedback and I hope you enjoyed the level.

You are here You are here

Very nice for a first game. Keep up the good work.

Organ-izer Organ-izer

Webgl doesn't work on firefox. Please upload the webplayer version as a separate version. No rating for now.

WarmanSteve responds:

Works just fine in my firefox browser. Maybe give it some time to load.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

So far it's shaping up to be an awesome game. The controls are very fluid and everything looks and sounds great. My one complaint is that you're using localstorage for saving. The localstorage limit on firefox makes saving impossible on my machine. Please please please give us the possibility to use cookies for saving.

TwinBlazar responds:

Thank you for your comment. :)

> Localstorage limit
We will put this into consideration.

Cartesian Cartesian

Awesome game so far. The mechanics are pretty unique and it controls very well. The graphics and sound design are also nice. Big bug: The game will not save on firefox. I'll pm you with more details.