What Albino Skwurl Sees What Albino Skwurl Sees

This is a nice start. Good art and the animation is mostly solid.
There are some pacing problems with a few scenes lasting too long.
The music is too loud, so that when it´s at a confortable volume I can´t hear the voice work.
Keep up the good work and stay awesome.

THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT

Flagged for rampant homophobia.

Quoll alone: Where is Skittles Quoll alone: Where is Skittles

This is pretty nice.
You should try to balance your sound a bit more. The music kept being louder than the voice acting.
Also, I don't think that fair use extends to using music for dramatic effect or to enhance a scene's atmosphere.

Yokomation responds:

Thanks for the help :3

Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2) Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2)

The art is very good.
The voices are loud(in relation to the rest of the sound) and hard to understand(low quality mikes maybe).
As of now 2.5/5 stars(exactly average).
If you keep working at it you may become one of the greats.

oscaralexismartinez responds:

Actually, you might've put the volume too high while your watching my animation. Don't worry that happened to me once when I was judging a submission & then put a downvote until I saw my volume was too high & accidentally fracture the submission's rating. It's okay you don't have to apologize, accident/mistakes happens. But hey, I appreciate your comment & your opinion, also thank you for judging my art as good & wishing me luck too. :)

Talk to Me Talk to Me

It could be a little clearer what the vieharr is doing; I probably wouldn't have understood that without the description in the author comments.
Other than that it's a pretty awesome start to what I hope is a long and fruitful career as an animator.

LaleyWasHere responds:

Yeah, I do realize it can be a bit confusing. That's the one thing that bothered me the most about this film. (that and I feel it was a bit sappy.) But, hey, The best way to learn is to just go for it. lol.

I appreciate the review. Thank you!

(Original animated series) Orbisea trailer (Original animated series) Orbisea trailer

This is pretty awesome, just please invest in better mike or put subtitles, I had a hard time understanding what was being said.

Through the Loop Through the Loop

This was nice.
Just remember to include a seizure warning on account of that strobe at the end.

Marioguy888 responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and I've already included a disclaimer.

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

You managed to capture the feeling perfectly here.
Takes me back...
The animation is also pretty good and the punchline made me laugh.

StickPage Competition Montage StickPage Competition Montage

This was nice.
What is the music called?

A Walk with Wilhemina... A Walk with Wilhemina...

This was very cute. A nice introduction to wilhemina and friends.
Also I really loved your marin cartoon back in the day, glad to see you're still doing stuff.