THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT

Flagged for rampant homophobia.

Quoll alone: Where is Skittles Quoll alone: Where is Skittles

This is pretty nice.
You should try to balance your sound a bit more. The music kept being louder than the voice acting.
Also, I don't think that fair use extends to using music for dramatic effect or to enhance a scene's atmosphere.

Yokomation responds:

Thanks for the help :3

Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2) Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2)

The art is very good.
The voices are loud(in relation to the rest of the sound) and hard to understand(low quality mikes maybe).
As of now 2.5/5 stars(exactly average).
If you keep working at it you may become one of the greats.

oscaralexismartinez responds:

Actually, you might've put the volume too high while your watching my animation. Don't worry that happened to me once when I was judging a submission & then put a downvote until I saw my volume was too high & accidentally fracture the submission's rating. It's okay you don't have to apologize, accident/mistakes happens. But hey, I appreciate your comment & your opinion, also thank you for judging my art as good & wishing me luck too. :)

Asterash Asterash

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

Adventure Airstrike Adventure Airstrike

It's just a reskinned clone of one of the Notebook Wars games. Even has the same shop with the same upgrades.

BalloonBurst BalloonBurst

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of

this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

monkeypantyhose responds:

The game can only be played through a pc or laptop at the moment . Mobile support is a bit far off I'm afraid .

Life vest Life vest

At first I thought this was just a square of blackness and almost gave it a zero, then from looking at the other reviews I realized I had just missed the animation. After refreshing it is a cute little thing but I shouldn't have to refresh to watch it if I looked away from the screen for a second.

Day #52 - Prince of Persia Day #52 - Prince of Persia

Great as always.
How about prince of persia from the first(1989) game?

JinnDEvil responds: