Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2) Awesome Nesscar - Cyber Invasion (Part 2)

The art is very good.
The voices are loud(in relation to the rest of the sound) and hard to understand(low quality mikes maybe).
As of now 2.5/5 stars(exactly average).
If you keep working at it you may become one of the greats.

oscaralexismartinez responds:

Actually, you might've put the volume too high while your watching my animation. Don't worry that happened to me once when I was judging a submission & then put a downvote until I saw my volume was too high & accidentally fracture the submission's rating. It's okay you don't have to apologize, accident/mistakes happens. But hey, I appreciate your comment & your opinion, also thank you for judging my art as good & wishing me luck too. :)

Talk to Me Talk to Me

It could be a little clearer what the vieharr is doing; I probably wouldn't have understood that without the description in the author comments.
Other than that it's a pretty awesome start to what I hope is a long and fruitful career as an animator.

LaleyWasHere responds:

Yeah, I do realize it can be a bit confusing. That's the one thing that bothered me the most about this film. (that and I feel it was a bit sappy.) But, hey, The best way to learn is to just go for it. lol.

I appreciate the review. Thank you!

(Original animated series) Orbisea trailer (Original animated series) Orbisea trailer

This is pretty awesome, just please invest in better mike or put subtitles, I had a hard time understanding what was being said.

Asterash Asterash

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

Adventure Airstrike Adventure Airstrike

It's just a reskinned clone of one of the Notebook Wars games. Even has the same shop with the same upgrades.

BalloonBurst BalloonBurst

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of

this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

monkeypantyhose responds:

The game can only be played through a pc or laptop at the moment . Mobile support is a bit far off I'm afraid .

Life vest Life vest

At first I thought this was just a square of blackness and almost gave it a zero, then from looking at the other reviews I realized I had just missed the animation. After refreshing it is a cute little thing but I shouldn't have to refresh to watch it if I looked away from the screen for a second.

Day #52 - Prince of Persia Day #52 - Prince of Persia

Great as always.
How about prince of persia from the first(1989) game?

JinnDEvil responds: