What Albino Skwurl Sees What Albino Skwurl Sees

This is a nice start. Good art and the animation is mostly solid.
There are some pacing problems with a few scenes lasting too long.
The music is too loud, so that when it´s at a confortable volume I can´t hear the voice work.
Keep up the good work and stay awesome.

THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE - FULL FIGHT

Flagged for rampant homophobia.

Quoll alone: Where is Skittles Quoll alone: Where is Skittles

This is pretty nice.
You should try to balance your sound a bit more. The music kept being louder than the voice acting.
Also, I don't think that fair use extends to using music for dramatic effect or to enhance a scene's atmosphere.

Yokomation responds:

Thanks for the help :3

Asterash Asterash

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

Adventure Airstrike Adventure Airstrike

It's just a reskinned clone of one of the Notebook Wars games. Even has the same shop with the same upgrades.

BalloonBurst BalloonBurst

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of

this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

monkeypantyhose responds:

The game can only be played through a pc or laptop at the moment . Mobile support is a bit far off I'm afraid .

Happy National Video Game Day! Happy National Video Game Day!

I've learned to expect awesome from you but this time you've really outdone yourself.
There are characters in there that are sure to be recognizable by anyone who has an interest in games, new or old.
There are also some obscure gems that just warm my heart.
I don't give out many 5/5s but you've more than earned it.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm also planning to add characters what ng user suggested in the future where the size increase to 4k.

Life vest Life vest

At first I thought this was just a square of blackness and almost gave it a zero, then from looking at the other reviews I realized I had just missed the animation. After refreshing it is a cute little thing but I shouldn't have to refresh to watch it if I looked away from the screen for a second.

Day #52 - Prince of Persia Day #52 - Prince of Persia

Great as always.
How about prince of persia from the first(1989) game?

JinnDEvil responds: